Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Went to lionel's hse for project meeting today. As always gab was late haha, and lionel not in his "working" mood yet, half asleep? Lol. Left with gab arnd 12 to meet andy for hair cut at lush. Though he has a test tmr but still acc me out, how touching haha. My hair's really short now. Anyway on our way back, I bought a "Toni & Guy" mousse. Wanted to buy the texture spray but ended buying the wrong stuff, mousse. ANDY!!! U shud have told me it wasnt the spray. Anyway seems like it can be use as the same way as the texture spray and I tried using it just now but seems like it made no differences. Hopefully tmr morning when I use it agn, it'll work out.

Spent so much effort just for tmr, haha not really tmr but for the rest of the weeks. Well, hopes everything goes on smoothly tmr. Tips for test!!!!

No comments: